luigis50s60svinylcorner

Ian G
what happening to Luigi's site
I know he was having site problems but hope they have not pulled the plug on him
does anybody have contact details for him they could get a answer from as he will be missed

Ian G

Re: luigis50s60svinylcorner

Dusty

Got this message from Michael  (  Luigi ) today

Keld (Dusty) Laust
Today at 3:05 PM
Hi Dusty....Yep Google has deleted my account & Blog !!!....I assume it was a copyright issue !! but have asked them why Now after about 6 years !!!....thanks once again for all your effort and contribution to my Blog !!!  I may at a later date have a go at another one.... But not with Google/Blogger !!!  any ideas ??....Anyway thanks once again !!you take  care....Cheers...Luigi / Mick...

 If you want to contact him      espo100@sky.com

Re: luigis50s60svinylcorner

Dusty

Luigi is on the road again !!!!!