"Unexpexted error"

Janey
Filefactory keeps reporting an "Unexpected error" whenever I try to download the files 1963.1zip and 1961.2zip with regards to the 'Albums' of those respective years. Filefactory suggest a re-upload - will this be possible?

Thank you ...

Re: "Unexpexted error"

Have got workmen in replacing kitchen and doing electrics.

Will upload hopefully overnight when they have gone for the night ..!!!!

Sent from my iPad

On 22 Jun 2016, at 09:42, Janey [via LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Filefactory keeps reporting an "Unexpected error" whenever I try to download the files 1963.1zip and 1961.2zip with regards to the 'Albums' of those respective years. Filefactory suggest a re-upload - will this be possible?

Thank you ...

http://loadsamusics-archives-forum.2292635.n4.nabble.com/Unexpexted-error-tp4662101.html
To start a new topic under REPORT BROKEN LINKS, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from LOADSAMUSICS ARCHIVES FORUM, click here.
NAML

Re: "Unexpexted error"

Re: "Unexpected error"

Janey
Thanks ... much appreciated ... great service !!!!